Namibia, the country with wide open spaces - let us take you there!
General Rental Conditions and Information:
- Our rates include 15% V.A.T., CDW- and TLW-insurance (Collision damage waiver & the lost waiver), unlimited kilometers, but exclude fuel, windscreen damage, tyres and the additional excess damage waiver (AEDW) and MEC (Minimum excess cover).
- A valid drivers licence and Passport or ID must be presented by the renter. Minimum age of the renter is 21 years. All additional drivers will be charged an additional fee of N$ 20.00 per day.
- The motor vehicle is comprehensively insured. However, in the event of an insurance claim arising, the renter will be held liable for an excess amount which must be provided by the renter to the lessor. Excess payable by credit card only.
- Minimum rate charge is 3 days. Rates are calculated from time of pick up to time of drop off.
- Insurance excludes windscreen and headlamp damage / sandblast, fuel, tyres and loss of personal property.
- Rental extensions must be made 48 hours prior to agreed date of termination.
- Vehicles are hired subject to standard rental agreement (RA).
- A valid and unendorsed licence must be produced by the hirer or driver. Vehicles may not be taken outside Namibia without prior approval.
- We honour American Express, Visa and Diners Club Cards.
- We reserve the right of substituting vehicles should the booked vehicle not be available.
- The renter is responsible for fuel usage.
- Only Namibian law is applicable.
- Classic Car Rental is not liable for any injuries, death, personal damages and/or losses.